About Me

My photo
After getting my first passport in 2006 and traveling to climb Kilimanjaro in Tanzania my life changed. I began the process of getting rid of all my possessions and traveling the world. Traveling to over 125 countries and all 7 continents, hostels have been my home. This "new life" has taught me what is important and it was NOT accumulating money or possessions. Traveling is the best education. I hope my blog will encourage others to travel. My World Tattoo was a way for me to express my PASSION FOR TRAVEL.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kerry Park

7/4/11  Happy Independence Day

Caught the 13 bus to Kerry Park. Problem was the bus driver did not know where Kerry Park was. Lucky for me a girl on the bus gave me instructions. Only 2 blocks off the bus route. A very small park with a very big view overlooking Elliott Bay with views of the Space Needle and Mount Rainier.


















No comments:

Post a Comment